One of the top ten reasons most couples no longer enjoy being intimate is boredom and inability to try new things.
Getting it on in the same location every time could get boring. To spice things up, one needs to be adventurous, spontaneous, and be open-minded.
And one way to ensure this is to get it on with your spouse in different locations.
You feelin me?
So, here’s a list of 30 fun places to get it on with your spouse:
Warning: Make sure there’s enough privacy lest you be arrested for indecent exposure. Ensure safety as well.
1. In the bedroom (of course)
2. On the bedroom floor
3. In the sitting room
4. On the staircase
5. In the garage
6. In the closet
7. Under the shower (be careful to avoid any injuries)
8. In the Jacuzzi
9. In a bath tub
10. In your library
11. In a private swimming pool
12. On the kitchen floor
13. In a hotel room
14. In a tent
15. On a (private) beach in the dark (remember to have a mat or cloth on the floor to prevent sand from getting into those areas.
16. On the dining table
17. The laundry room
18. On the rooftop in the dark
19. On the couch/sofa
20. Your backyard in the dark
21. In your car (not while you’re driving, please)
23. Under a waterfall (there’s something about the splashing of waters)
24. Beside a fireplace in a cold water (oh, the warmth)
25. In the office especially when coworkers are not around (make sure the doors are locked, keep your voices down, and that there are no cameras)
26. On the train in a first class section (there’s enough privacy for you and your spouse to get it on)
27. On a ship when on a cruise (I’m so looking forward to this!😘)
28. On the kitchen counter
29. Outside in the rain in a hot weather in the dark
30. On the car hood
Go on and spice up your marriage!
You Might Also Like