Strong women are not only beautiful, but also intelligent and very sensitive.
A lot of people, especially men, are afraid of to express their emotions to such women because they think that it will make them feel weak.
But in fact, it makes them even stronger and they will be grateful to you for your sincere words and support.
What are the compliments for a strong woman?
What compliments should one give to a strong woman?
The thing is that you shouldn’t praise her too much and flatter her.
If she really is strong, then she won’t need your insincere praises all the time; if she is beautiful, she will know it herself!
Tips to Complimenting a Strong Woman
When you are complimenting a strong woman, you want to be sure to make it meaningful and sincere.
Compliment her on things that she has worked hard for.
Compliments about how she looks may be nice, but they should not be the only type of compliments you give to a woman.
A general compliment such as “You are so beautiful” is not likely to mean as much to her as compliments such as “Your strength is so inspiring.”
Compliment her on her skills and accomplishments
This will feed her soul and make her feel good about herself.
Whatever she does in life, there is room for improvement and you can acknowledge that.
Letting a woman know that you see these things will allow her to feel more confident in herself.
Compliment her on her intelligence
A strong woman is smart and can hold a conversation with almost anyone.
She is not afraid of speaking up when she needs to and she knows how to get what she wants out of life.
This can be very attractive in a woman, so be sure to let her know this!
Compliment her on how hard she works for the things she has in life
A lot of women do not take their easy lives for granted and understand that they had to work hard for the things they have now.
Compliments can be given to a strong woman in the form of praise, wishes or kind words.
And compliments to a strong woman should also be specific.
Here are some examples of compliments that might work well on a strong woman:
75 Compliments for a Strong Woman
1. You always have a positive effect on me with your words and actions.
2. I love how you always know what to say in any situation. It inspires me!
3. Your strength makes me feel better about myself.
4. You have an amazing personality.
5. I really admire your hard work ethic.
6. I like how you dress yourself.
7. You have a very unusual style.
8. You are not afraid to go after what you want in life, no matter who is in your way or how big the challenge is.
9. You are dedicated to improving yourself every day.
10. You have an amazing personality.
11. I love your confidence.
12. You are an inspiration to me.
13. You are so strong; I wish I could be like you.
14. You’re strong and beautiful, you don’t need anyone’s approval.
15. I like your style – it’s unique and classy!
16. You’re such a hard worker! You deserve all the success in the world!
17. You’re so smart!
18. Your smile makes me feel better.
19. I wish I had your strength.
20. You can do anything you set your mind to.
21. Thank you for being my friend, I really appreciate it.
22. You’re so intelligent!
23. That presentation was great! I don’t know how you got through all that information.
24. Your confidence is amazing! You clearly know what you’re talking about.
25. You have such a great sense of style!
26. I don’t know where you find the energy to put together something like that every day. T
27. You’re so focused. I love that you always go after what you want in life. It shows me how brave and determined you are.
28. You really make me proud every day when I see what you’ve accomplished.
29. I’m proud of the hard work that you do every day.
30. You have a great sense of humor! I love your laugh!
31. Thank you for being a great leader.
32. What an amazing woman you are!
33. You’re a woman of substance, and you don’t apologize for it.
34. Your confidence is contagious.
35. It’s so refreshing when I see women like you who are unapologetically themselves.
36. Thank you for being such an amazing role model.
37. You’re amazing at [insert your hobby/job]!
38. You handle pressure well! I admire you and your ability to do that!
39. You sound so knowledgeable when speaking on the subject; it is impressive to listen to you speak.
40. You’re not just beautiful – you’re beautiful and smart.
41. I think you are clever, caring and compassionate.
42. I love the way you think…you see the world in such a positive light.
43. You have such a glamorous presence about you; you don’t have to say anything but I feel like when you walk into a room, people know that you are there and they want to pay attention to what you have to say.
44. You’re so independent.
45. Your hard work shows in everything you do.
46. I admire your perseverance.
47. It’s great that you’re not afraid to get your hands dirty!
48. I love how much energy you have!
49. You’re doing an amazing job.
50. You’re so steady.
51. You fight hard. The world is not easy, but you fight hard every day to make it through the chaos around you and make a difference in other people’s lives.
52. I admire your strength and determination to succeed.
53. You have a good heart. Your heart is bigger than it looks, and it is even more beautiful than it seems to be.
54. Your heart is pure, your love is unconditional and your compassion goes beyond anything I’ve ever seen before in other people in this world. I
55. You are physically strong. You do not look like someone who can lift heavy weights or run fast, but it does not matter because you have something much more important: mental strength that comes from deep inside you that gives you the courage to never give up.
56. I love the way you stand up for yourself.
57. You are so dependable.
58. You are such a gift to the people in your life.
59. It’s a privilege/honor to know you.
60. You are a force to reckon with.
61. How did you get to be so beautiful inside and out?
62. You’re a really wonderful person and I enjoy being around you.
63. You love to read, I love that about you.
64. You are so passionate about what you do. And I admire that about you.
65. You have an amazingly positive attitude.
66. You are one of the most positive and inspiring people I know.
67. Your grit and determination are inspirational.
68. You’re one of the most optimistic people I’ve ever met.
69. You’re always ready to take on new challenges/You’re always ready for a challenge!
70. You’re courageous.
71. You are resilient.
72. You’re smart and funny, what a great combination.
73. You’re very intelligent and I enjoy talking with you.
74. Your strength inspires me to do better; I respect your opinion.
75. I love your determination and passion for life; you really know how to enjoy each day!