Things a wife should never say to her husband…
“Words are free. It is how you use them that may cost you.” – J. Martin
Yes, your words can cost you your marriage.
The most important lesson I’ve learned so far in marriage (glad I learned it early into our marriage) is that, words can ruin or build a home.
Funny thing is, you don’t even have to mean those words. You only have to spill them.
I didn’t mean the words I said to my husband three weeks after our wedding, but they caused a serious argument that threatened our union.
We were both wrong but I said too much. Or I typed too much. It was a text message in response to his.
Downsides to being a fiction writer—the words kept flowing, even though I didn’t mean them.
There’s no perfect marriage on the planet.
Even the sweetest couple have their moments of conflicts.
However, there are some things you shouldn’t say to your partner—if you still care about them or your marriage—things a wife should never say to her husband.
This is because words are like eggs, once said, can never be retrieved.
Again, you don’t have to mean them.
No matter how much you try to convince your spouse that you didn’t mean the hurtful thing you spewed to them, the fact that you thought it up is enough to bother them.
Just as there are some worst things a husband could ever say to his wife, there are some things a wife should never say to her husband.
Below are 150+ things a wife should never say to her husband :
150+ Things a Wife Should Never Say To Her Husband
1. You are a loser
2. You are so weak
3. You are not man enough
4. I wish you were dead
5. You’re a terrible husband
6. I wish I didn’t marry you
7. I curse the day I met you
8. I don’t love you, I never did, and I’ll never do
9. You are such a disappointment
10. I don’t trust you and will never do
11. You don’t deserve me
12. I hate you
13. You are a sissy
14. Stop crying/don’t cry. Real men don’t cry
15. Your children hate you
16. You are the worst husband on the planet
17. You don’t deserve anything good
18. Just look at your mates
19. You’re a weakling
20. You’re simply the worst
21. Just die!
22. I married you out of pity
23. You can never amount to anything good in your life
24. I should have married my ex
25. You disgust me
26. You’re so dumb/stupid
27. You can’t get anything right in your life
28. You are my worst nightmare
29. You don’t deserve my respect
30. I’m never going to respect you
31. You’re a poor man and you’ll ever be
32. No woman deserves a living nightmare like you
33. Your existence makes me so sad
34. You don’t deserve to breathe in the same air I do
35. The world is unfortunate to have you in it
36. You disgust your children
37. You will never be a good father
38. You don’t deserve to be married
39. You don’t deserve to be a father
40. I’ll make sure your children want nothing to do with you
41. You’ll never be successful, no matter how hard you try
42. No wonder your family hates you
43. I hate your family.
44. It runs in the blood (negative)
45. You’re sick in the head
46. You keep getting worse
47. You deserve all the bad things that life has to offer
48. I don’t wish you well
49. You’re ugly
50. I don’t find you attractive
51. You’re so lazy
52. I hate being at home with you
53. Your absence makes me happier
54. I can’t stand you
55. I don’t want anything to do with you
56. You’re so shallow
57. Your life is empty
58. Nothing about your life is desirable
59. I don’t care about you
60. You’re just like your father. You’re not different from him
61. You’re not the head of this family. You’re just a figurehead
62. Why can’t you just be like…. (a friend or colleague)
63. I should have known better than to end up with you
64. My family warned me but I didn’t listen
65. I wish you were smarter
66. You’re problematic
67. You lying piece of sh*t
68. You are a killjoy
69. The world is better without you in it
70. Nobody likes you
71. You’re not wanted
72. I’m done with you
73. I want a divorce/I should divorce you right now (don’t ever mention the D word if you don’t want it)
74. I don’t care what you think
75. Don’t you ever think?
76. You have no talent(s)
77. You’re a fool
78. You can never change
79. You’re terrible in bed (You’ve ruined his ego! There are better ways to make your displeasure about his bedroom skills known)
80. I’m only managing you
81. I only need to provide for this family. That’s what I need you for. Nothing else
82. I can’t stand your touch.
83. Don’t touch me with your filthy hands
84. Go and make your food; I’m not your maid
85. You don’t have a good family
86. I don’t love your family
87. Your family is the worst
88. I’m the only good thing in your life
89. Why do you always ruin everything?/You’re so good at ruining everything
90. You don’t think of anyone but yourself
91. You’re my life’s greatest mistake
92. There’s nothing desirable about this marriage
93. This marriage is over
94. Do the world a favor. Disappear!
95. You’re not useful to yourself, your family, or society
96. I don’t value you
97. You add nothing to my life
98. Oh, you’re not that important
99. I hope my kids never take after you in any way
100. I let down my kids by choosing you as their father
101. I don’t care how you’ll do it. Just get it done!
102. My kids are my husband
103. I’m still married to you because of the kids
104. You’re jinxed
105. Nothing you do ever works out
106. My kids come before you
107. Your opinion doesn’t matter
108. You’re the weakest man I’ve ever been with
109. You call yourself a man? Oh please
110. I’ve met better men
111. It’s better to be alone than being with you
112. You drain me in every way
113. You’re ridiculously petty
114. You’re not that smart
115. You’re the worst husband of the century
116. I don’t miss you ever
117. I don’t care what you do with yourself
118. You’re a pig
119. You’re not that good looking
120. You’re wasting your life
121. I don’t believe in you
122. Of what good are you?
123. You don’t deserve my love
124. My family is better than yours
125. You have no right to tell me what to do
126. I earn more than you; I have equal rights as you do (of course you have equal rights, but it’s not because you earn more)
127. Our s*x life is the worst!
128. I lead, you follow
129. You make me miss my ex
130. You can’t tell me who to befriend
131. I can/will never forgive you
132. I want a man like my dad
133. My dad is a better man than you are
134. My friends don’t like you
135. Men like you are the worst!
136. I can’t count on you for anything
137. The only thing you are good at is letting me down
138. You have nothing
139. You’re just a bitter man
140. You’ll die alone
141. This marriage is a mistake…
These are some of the things a wife should never say to her husband, and this list is not exhaustive.
If you utter any of these hurtful words to your man, don’t let it end there.
Apologize and make efforts towards reconciliation, so peace can reign, and you can move forward.